Sunday, May 23, 2010

First Entry

This is my first entry on Blogger's blog. Before this, I was using another blog. I mainly started the blog because a close friend of mine recommended it.

Click here for the link: Old Blog

Anyway, I decided to switch to Blogger mainly because the other blog site was a Japan-based website so there was a language barrier. When they send me e-mails entirely in Japanese regarding their updates, I find that to be quite annoying indeed. Since what's the point of letting english-speaking users make English-based blogs if they are not even going to bother translating the update e-mails into English? Also, I cannot post pictures larger than 500KB... That made things extremely inconvenient for me. I love to accompany my posts with a few fun pictures every once in a while! Although I have to admit, that other blog has a lot more layouts to choose from; all of them being extremely cute too!

No comments:

Post a Comment