Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Green with Wings!


Anyone know what this is? This is the main dragon Toothless from the movie "How to Train Your Dragon". This is a green one and looks a bit strange because I made it from felt. Why green? It was the colour of felt that I had the most of. And yes, this is the "green, with wings" thing I was referring to in my last post. You can't really see it in this picture, but one leg is a bit fatter than the other leg.. I tried my best though! Aside from that I thought I did a pretty decent job at making it look like what it was supposed to, although it looks more like a frog now 'cause of the green colour. I gave this to Michael in the end because he was the one who requested for it. Any other requests for me? (Yes Li~ What would you like?)

2 comments:

  1. I do have requests!! OMG Let's talk 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plz no Arashi! =P I can't do people unless you give me their cartoon drawings~ ^^"

    ReplyDelete